Team Appointment Process - Poll

Daniel Sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 11:27:11 BST 2010

Hello Andrew,

We had a long discussion in the meeting on how we should move forward
and what we want.
If you were not able to attend the meeting the logs are available at
http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-au.log.20100608_0600.html

There was a fair bit of discussion on how to move forward.
We want to be democratic and allow everyone to have their say.
How best do you think we should do this?

I would not consider the poll that was created in the meeting as the
final and only decision, it is a step in the process. I would expect us
to decide on the direction with this poll and the further refine it
later on once we have a better idea on what everyone wants.
We need to build a consensus on what we want, so first decide on a model
and then work out details.

We do not know what the best way of collecting the popularity of each
model. I do not know how popular the results will be by next meeting.
I would encourage you to express your opinion and vote in the poll.
http://www.doodle.com/zift4eahcy3mrvv9