Ubuntu-AU wiki page

Dave Hall dave.hall at skwashd.com
Sat Jun 5 12:27:51 BST 2010

Hi Jared,

On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 21:13 +1000, Jared Norris wrote:
> Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers
>
> As I have been going through and cleaning up a lot of the wiki lately
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam) I have had quite a few people
> coming to me suggesting that the front page itself was also due for a
> revamp. Almost everyone who had anything to say about the wiki in
> general also made comment that they front page very confusing as there
> was too much information presented to visitors at one hit.

Excellent work!  It looks so much better.  The page looks a lot better.
Its great to see someone taking some ownership of the wiki and bringing
some order to the (outdated) chaos.

Quick comment, I'd move the status towards the bottom, it is relevant,
but not that important to most readers.

Cheers

Dave