Ubuntu-AU wiki page

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 12:13:58 BST 2010

Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers

As I have been going through and cleaning up a lot of the wiki lately
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam) I have had quite a few people
coming to me suggesting that the front page itself was also due for a
revamp. Almost everyone who had anything to say about the wiki in
general also made comment that they front page very confusing as there
was too much information presented to visitors at one hit.

As a result of these conversations I have sat down tonight and spent a
fair bit of time trying to organise it a bit better so that it is a
much easier to read page. I have not changed any of the content just
tried to organise it in a way that might make it easier to read for
some. I have also noticed the wiki updates were already on the next
team meeting agenda (next Tuesday) so I have just added a little more
detail so people can also provide any feedback in this forum. I hope
to *fingers crossed* be at the meeting Tuesday night myself so I can
talk about it with everyone as well.

Unless it's spelling or link changes can we please keep the changes
until after discussion on the list and at the meetings. I don't mind
constructive criticism and I'm not saying the way it is will be the
way it has to stay (surely there will be changes or even a reversion)
but I'm just trying to keep it a little organised so it doesn't become
an unrecognisable mish mash of different things until everyone has had
a chance to have input.

Regards,

Jared Norris
(head_victim)