Peculiar effect with keyboard -solved

Morgan Storey me at morganstorey.com
Mon Jul 19 10:33:39 BST 2010

very odd that, that would fix it;
http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/r-cran-sandwich
"This package contains model-robust standard error estimators for time
series and longitudinal data." A bit obtuse, but from looking here
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#What-is-R_003f it looks like it
could do with svg, scalable vector graphics, things like icons wallpapers
etc, as to why this fixed it I don't know.

--
Regards
Morgan Storey