LCA2011 Open Day

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:32:05 GMT 2010

Good evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

I have received confirmation from the LCA2011 organisers that we are
more then welcome to hold a stand at their open day. They will be
providing more details to me in the next week or so with specifics. To
keep the ball rolling I have adjusted
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane to include a
couple more tables. If you are wanting to volunteer your time on the
day or if you have some hardware you are willing to allow the team to
use please fill in the tables. I have done the best I can to think of
most things but if you think of anything please add it to the list. I
would also suggest subscribing to the wiki page if you add yourself to
it or if you are thinking of adding yourself in anywhere this way you
can make sure you are kept up to date with any changes made or any
information added to it.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris