LCA2011 Open Day

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:55:26 GMT 2010

On 5 December 2010 21:32, Jared Norris <jrnorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,
>
> I have received confirmation from the LCA2011 organisers that we are
> more then welcome to hold a stand at their open day. They will be
> providing more details to me in the next week or so with specifics. To
> keep the ball rolling I have adjusted
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane to include a
> couple more tables. If you are wanting to volunteer your time on the
> day or if you have some hardware you are willing to allow the team to
> use please fill in the tables. I have done the best I can to think of
> most things but if you think of anything please add it to the list. I
> would also suggest subscribing to the wiki page if you add yourself to
> it or if you are thinking of adding yourself in anywhere this way you
> can make sure you are kept up to date with any changes made or any
> information added to it.
>

> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Good morning Ubuntu-AU'ers,

As a part of making this a Loco event I have registered the event with
the loco team at http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/587/detail/

This is a place where you can register your attendance, see who has
registered and find out the basics of the day. If you are coming along
but don't necessarily want to volunteer on the day this would be a
great place to show support for the event within the team. I have
added this information to the wiki at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane to keep all the
information in one place.