Ongoing Ubuntu-AU debate.

Dave Hall dave.hall at skwashd.com
Mon Apr 19 03:24:38 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 11:48 +1000, Andre Mangan wrote:

> "Watch the door on the way out."
>
> You call that respectful, Dave?  Seems like arrogance and insulting to
> me.  Definitely not in keeping with the CoC.  Where are the
> moderators?

I thought it was quite appropriate in the circumstances.  Shall we go
through the list over the couple of weeks and yellow card everyone who
has breached the CoC?  I'll go for some low hanging fruit, Tony in the
post I replied to "Mellisa's hopelessly attached fanboys", Cary's only
post in this thread "Lots of luck in your dictatorship & whoa behold
anyone who challenges your authority", shall we continue? S/he who is
innocent shall cast the first stone and all that.

Cheers

Dave