question re mobile internet connection

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:41:10 BST 2010

Good evening,

All this talk of wireless broadband devices has made me realise this is a
big thing that affects a lot of people (I am also considering a wireless
option myself). As a result I have set up a wiki on the Ubuntu-AU wiki and
can be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/WirelessBroadbandCompatibilityList

Please be kind, I have never done anything like this before so feel free if
you are experienced to modify it as required. If everyone on the list could
take a few minutes of their time to add in their experiences with wireless
broadband devices and networks that would make it a lot easier for other
members to support devices and networks that are supported in Ubuntu.

Regards,

Jared Norris