LEADERSHIP and a ROADMAP

Michael keltoiboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:50:18 BST 2010

Hi Daniel.

The way I see it is that there is no opportunity to expand anything,
leadership or otherwise, because the current system is autocratic.
Questions have been asked in public, and from what I can now gather in
private, about regular members doing different things. Unfortunately
these questions get stonewalled. I personally have no problem with any
individual per see but I do have an issue with a so called open
community not allowing the community to vote on its own structure.

What this community needs is an opportunity to choose its own destiny
and this needs to be a voluntary choice, i.e. the current leadership
team need to allow it to happen. If the community decides to allow the
status quo to continue then everyone must accept that choice, if the
community wants to change the current system then the current
leadership team must accept that choice. It is also important to
understand that this proposal is a trial so it will be up for review
in 18 (?) months or so. If it doesn't work so be it, at last something
has been tried.

Michael (k3lt01)