Where can I find an online anti-virus...

Daniel Sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 10:01:03 BST 2009

Yes this is most likely spam as you said you can actually use an online
version of norton.
You go to the web page and use an activx control.
Once you have authorised the use of the control it does appear to scan
the computer.
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/WelcomePage.asp

Though it's probably not that useful it does exist.