Greetings from a new list member

Morgan Storey me at morganstorey.com
Tue May 12 01:12:25 BST 2009

I find it is best to go slow with those not overly enthused.
My missus ran Xp for a long time, and wanted office so I installed open
office, wanted to edit photos so I install the Gimp, wanted a multi-chat
client, so I installed Gaim (as it was known at the time), and Clamwin for
av. Then she started having driver issues. So I said you are already using
all Open source apps, except for the OS, they will work better in Linux. She
has been using Ubuntu now for just over 3 years.

Mother-in-law quickly followed suit when she saw the fancy screen savers and
the ease of use.
Good luck.