No subject

Mon Jan 5 15:53:30 GMT 2009

anything useful.

Id like to see each state have its own loco which the leaders of all talk at
meetings for the AU loco.

With such a large country its almost impossible to have people meeting
together unless they are based around one of the major cities in each state.
With the rise of interest in linux in the education sector I think  it is
very to try and get organized so we can show that there is community support
behind linux, and ubuntu in particular.

Both ajmorris and I are willing to help out if anyone else wants to try and
get things working again. We can usually be found on the #ubuntu-au IRC
channel.

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.

<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>