Wireless Modem Problems

Lisa Milne lisa at ltmnet.com
Sun Jan 11 12:16:49 GMT 2009

download ndiswrapper-common and install it too, I just checked and that
should be all you need... but if you get the dependency error again just
download the package it says and install it... keep going till no more
are needed.

Once you are connected to the net dependency checking will be taken care
of by the package manager. It's just fiddly having to do it manually
till then.

--
WebLinux - Linux live on the web!
http://www.weblinux-live.org