SOLVED !!! Re: Help!!! Music player Amarok has error about "DCOP communications"

Dave Hall dave.hall at skwashd.com
Tue Jan 6 13:07:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am not sure if you are aware that linux.conf.au will be in Hobart
later this month.  This is one of the best Linux conferences around -
although it is quite technical.

If you can't afford the time (or ticket price)  you should try to make
it along to the openday - see
http://linux.conf.au/programme/about_programme#OpenDay

I am not sure about the Mint crew, but there will be people from
Australian Ubuntu community.  There will also be other projects and
distros represented at the open day.  It might be a good chance for you
to meet some more local Linux geeks.

Cheers

Dave