Wanna create a Linux dist

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:27:20 GMT 2009

Hello Julius

Linux Magazine, March 2008, has a four-page article written by Klaus
Knopper, titled: Roll your own - Tools and Techniques for creating custom
Linux systems.  Tools such as "Linux from Scratch", "NimbleX Live CD
Generator", "Kiwi image system" and "the Ubuntu Customisation kit" are
mentioned and each of these has an expanded multi-page section.

You can get a back copy from www.linux-magazine.com

After reading these articles you will have a very good idea on how involved
such a project really is.

Cheers,
Andre