update manager errors

david daljo at gotalk.net.au
Tue Mar 25 03:22:15 GMT 2008

Hi Dave
thanks for getting back to me I tried what you suggested it returned
saying it could not access archive.
also my version of Skype was different so I changed that part.
On looking for the archive file I found that nearly all of its contents
were in RED text. not sure if this is a problem or not.
It seems as though your original instructions are right with regard to
the version numbers as I did find the file skype_2.0.0.63-1_i386.deb.and
again it is in red text. what does this mean?
David