Fw: Auto-complete in Evolution

Paul Gear paul at libertysys.com.au
Mon Jun 23 01:18:18 BST 2008

The Wassermans wrote:
> I am a brand new Ubuntu convert.  I have been contemplating the move
> from Windows for a while.  I downloaded the Windows version of
> Thunderbird and ran that for a month or two before the move.  I was
> reasonably happy with it.
> By the same token, I am still trying to come to grips with the whole
> thing.  It's all very foreign to me still.

If that is the case, i would try to use as many of the same applications
as possible while you try to come to grips with the other differences.
I've got a bit of a list of some of these apps here:
	http://linuxman.wikispaces.com/switching+to+Linux
There are more at other sites focused on switching to Linux.

> Tell me.  What drove you so crazy regarding Evolution?

Mostly the lack of sensible keyboard strokes for simple actions like
next & previous message.

Paul