Using Ubuntu

Cliff Falconer cliff.falconer at adelaidepcsupport.com.au
Sun Jul 13 13:19:56 BST 2008

I am vision impaired, and if your father is a member of Blind Citizens Australia, they have an email list where a lot of users with a lot of computing experience help each other out. Some of them at least use ubuntu and may be able to help. They also have a computer users group, which from where I stand is not particularly technically based and he might find that useful. A lot of them have all sorts of knowledge about downloading and reading newspapers.

If your father is not a member of BCA - it does not cost much and has some bits worth knowing about.

Regards,
Cliff