Spellcheck

Andrew Shugg andrew at neep.com.au
Sun Jan 6 09:27:32 GMT 2008

Karl Goetz said:
> check you have a spelling dictionary installed (which evo makes it sound
> like you do), then make sure openoffice has a dictionary selected with
> 'abc' and a tick next to it.
> kk

OOo uses its own dictionary as far as I know; however recent versions
have a wizard (under File -> Wizards -> Install new dictionaries...)
that helps you to install the appropriate dictinonary, thesaurus,
hyphenation file etc.

The information on this page may also be helpful:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LocalCustomisation/Australia

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew at neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."