Failed to access the USB Subsystem

Victor Vahe Kevorkian vivakevian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:57:25 BST 2007

CAN I GET HELP PLEASE!

I upgraded to Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Successfully.
My Virtual Box (Windows XP) also was upgraded to Gutsy .386.
When started Virtual Box I noticed that my USB ports where not there.
In "Settings" I get the following message:
Failed to access the USB Subsystem.
Could not load the Host USB Proxy Service
(VERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND).
The service might be not installed on the host computer.
Result code: 0x80004005
Component: Host
Interface: (bunch of lettrs and numbers)
Callee: (bunch of letters and numbers)
I checked all my USB Ports on Ubuntu and they all work properly.
Please I need help.
What steps should I take to have the USB Ports to work on Virtual Box.
Thank you.
Victor