gutsy

david daljo at gotalk.net.au
Fri Oct 19 04:26:50 BST 2007

still not happening

david at david-desktop:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list

# deb http://www.zwets.com/debs unstable/
#Medibuntu - Ubuntu 7.04 "feisty fawn"
#Please report any bug on https://launchpad.net/products/medibuntu/+bugs

deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty main restricted universe
multiverse
deb-src http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty main restricted
universe multiverse

#Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
#distribution.
deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty-updates main restricted
universe multiverse
deb-src http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty-updates main
restricted universe multiverse

#Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
#repository.
#N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
#team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
#your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
#universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
#team.

#Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'backports'
#repository.
#N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
#extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
#newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
#Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any
review
#or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
# deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse

deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty-security main restricted
universe multiverse