Samba

Blindraven blindraven at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:39:48 BST 2007

Thankyou very much for the help, I'll definitely buy that book - after I've
read through this RHCE stuff or I'll overload my head.
I'm not sure which box you meant for me to enter those commands in, the one
with all the stuff I want shared or the other?

Guess I'll try both and see what works :)
Thanks again for your help.