Sydney Gutsy Release Party

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Oct 8 02:42:10 BST 2007

<quote who="Mark M Lambert">

> I've had five expressions of interest in the Gutsy Release Party in
> Sydney, so I guess that is enough to go ahead. I propose the following:
> Date: Thursday 18th October 2007 Time: 7pm Location: Slip Inn, 111
> Sussex Streeet, Sydney (corner King, end of the cycleway across Darling
> Harbour).

I'd suggest the James Squire Brewery House, just around the corner, as it is
a well known haunt of the Sydney FLOSS community.

> At the moment it looks like there is 5 or 6 of us, if anyone else is
> interested it would assist if you let me know, but feel free to just turn
> up on the night.

You should definitely mention it on relevant local lists, such as SLUG. They
would be happy to put it in their event calendar, too.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew