Sydney Gutsy Release Party

Mark M Lambert mark+linux.ubuntu at marklambert.net
Sun Oct 7 22:58:09 BST 2007

Hi folks,

I've had five expressions of interest in the Gutsy Release Party in
Sydney, so I guess that is enough to go ahead. I propose the following:
Date: Thursday 18th October 2007 Time: 7pm Location: Slip Inn, 111
Sussex Streeet, Sydney (corner King, end of the cycleway across Darling
Harbour). See link [1] to Google map. Short walk from Wynyard station,
pleasant pushie ride across Pyrmont Bridge if you are coming from the
Inner West. There is metered parking out the front after 7pm, and some
un-metered parking out the back in Slip Street.

If it is not raining we can meet in the beer garden, otherwise I will
organise a small area inside. The food is good, not expensive, a
selection of Thai and Australian dishes. I will bring my six year old
laptop with iBurst wireless broadband, if anyone has any other toys to
bring to the party feel free to do so.

At the moment it looks like there is 5 or 6 of us, if anyone else is
interested it would assist if you let me know, but feel free to just
turn up on the night.

Cheers Mark

[1]
http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=-33.868331,151.203375&spn=0.007323,0.014591&z=16&om=1&msid=101827184450420112438.00043bedfe78e8855f08a
--
Mark M Lambert
_ mark at marklambert.net
_ PO Box 1035 Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
_ ABN 49 861 954 266