Vodafone Australia - Browser Advice

Hamish Carpenter Hamish.Carpenter at its.monash.edu.au
Mon Oct 1 23:45:18 BST 2007

Hi all,

I am a vodafone customer and use ubuntu at work (0704). I use firefox as my primary browser (2.0.0.6) and do not currently have any user agent plugins installed. I have a prepaid account with vodafone and am able to successfully log in and top up with a credit card. I probably created the account using firefox on windows though.

Going to vodafone.net.au in epiphany caused a popup with the browser warning linked below. I don't see this in firefox though. It used to be not possible to topup with firefox due to bad javascript when selecting options but this has been fixed for some time now.

Hamish