Swap going 100 mile an hour virtually freezing PC RE Rapael

newcr newcr at westnet.com.au
Wed Nov 7 03:23:33 GMT 2007

Thanks Rapael

free -m
top
shift    and    <
kill the process

I went through the process and can see what you mean. Next time the
problem happens I will try this (Last time was this morning).

Just to clarify on Older versions. Are you saying I can install an older
version along side one the current one or have to remove the current one
first. (Also the reason I went to 7.04 was problems with 6.10. I somehow
managed to severely wreck 6.10 in trying to get a new 19" widescreen
working.).