Ubuntu Australia LoCo Team Forums

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Sat May 19 05:29:56 BST 2007

I know this has been suggested in the past and the issue has
continuously been swept under the carpet by many people. No names
mentioned.

We can't seem to get a Ubuntu Australia LoCo Team Forum at
UbuntuForums.org, so I propose the idea of creating our own.

I am more than happy to supply the phpBB and have other LoCo Team
members help Admin and Moderate the board.

I am sick to death of 'chatting' via the mailing list as it's such an
old fashioned way of communicating.

If anyone is interested, please reply and let me know. Obviously, I'm
not to going to do it unless I get enough support from the rest of the
community and the LoCo Team.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping Admin or Moderate the board,
let me know.

How about it people?

--
Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>