Tuesday fortnightly meeting, 8pm syd/melb

Simon Wong simon at dt.net.au
Tue Mar 13 03:55:07 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 20:15 +1100, Melissa Draper wrote:
> Unfortunately, last fortnight's meeting was a non-event. Lets achieve
> productivity with this one.

Sadly, with young family there is no way I can make it at that time
which is 7pm Brisbane time.

I'm surprised the meetings aren't at a more hackerish time of 9 or 10pm
but I admit I haven't read any of the prior discussions regarding the
meeting time.

Good luck!

--
Simon Wong
simon at dt.net.au | mob 0438 609 011

Dependable Technologies Pty Ltd (ABN 35 108 656 131)
www.dt.net.au | ph  +61 7 3367 0847 | fax +61 7 3009 0431

* Dependable IT Solutions *