Minutes of yesterday's meeting

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Mar 14 07:43:57 GMT 2007

I have noticed that the Agenda for yesterday's Ubuntu-Au meeting has been
removed from the Meetings page[1], but since there are currently no minutes
posted for that meeting[2] we have no record of what was done about those
points. Meetings minutes are important not only for long-term
records-keeping, but also for those people (such as myself) who were not able
to be present.

Also, the agenda item being proposed for the next meeting (regarding the times
of meetings) was addressed only recently via a vote amongst members. I don't
see much point in the issue resurfacing.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2007Mar13

--
"We don't have the user-centricity. Until we understand context, which is way
beyond presence - presence is the most trivial notion of context."