crash or burn?

Todd todd at netowl.net
Fri Jun 8 21:25:38 BST 2007

I always had major problems burning CDs with Windows. If I even so much
as coughed, let alone trying to do something major on Windows such as
opening a program, while I was trying to burn a CD I would more often
than not end up with a coaster and the system would freeze.

The following clip shows me trying to make my Ubuntu crash by: burning a
DVD, scanning a image, watching a DVD, opening and closing numerous
programs all at the same on a AMD XP 2600 with 512 Meg of Ram and a 50GB HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uCM_fAtmU

Cheers
Todd