Repository Mirrors - how often are they updated

Daniel Mons daniel.mons at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 6 09:23:44 BST 2007

Of interest, both yourself and the OP mentioned you were OzEmail users
migrated onto the iiNet network. (Again, iiNet user here from the
beginning, with no issues using their http mirrors).

Possibly the root of the problem, or just happy coincidence? Either way,
someone should bring it to iiNet's attention.

-Dan