Stand at LCA openday

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Jan 23 00:30:03 GMT 2007

On Monday 22 January 2007 22:32, Karl Goetz <kamping_kaiser at internode.on.net>
wrote:
> hi all.
> Thanks to anyone who was on or visited the stand, it was great fun. Hope
> anyone who was there but not at the stall had a good time getting shinys
> from other stalls :)

Unfortunately due to other LCA responsibilities I was not able to devote all
of my time to the Ubuntu-Au stand, but from the time I spent there I felt
that we committed a fine performance. There was some scope for improvement,
and if we build upon this year's success we can make an absolutely brilliant
showing at LCA2008.

--
"If you want to fix it tomorrow, maybe you should buy something else."
  - Paul Otellini, Intel CEO, recommending Mac OS over Windows, 2005-05-24