The new introductory site

Andrew Swinn andrew at swinndesign.com
Fri Jan 19 02:27:55 GMT 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 10:24, James Purser wrote:
> Okay site looks good, however could I make a couple of recommendations.
>
> Firstly please use web safe fonts. Viewers should not have to install
> new fonts to view the page at its best. And given the hoops that have to
> be jumped through (for the average user) to install ms fonts on linux it
> is not that friendly.
>
> Secondly, and this is really nit picky, but could we not use <font>
> tags? You've got CSS already, use "teh powah" to achieve what you need.

The font thing should definitely be attended to. At the very least they should
have a generic fallback, ie sans-serif. At the moment it just looks like
Windows only fonts.

Also, while you are fixing that it would probably be a good idea to have
consistently sized text through the pages. The text is a lot smaller on the
contact page as well as in the links list. The text on the front is a nice
size for me :)

I just noticed some other errors, I'll see if I can make a list.

Cheers,

Andrew Swinn