WhatIsUbuntu.com Website. Now online. Feedback?

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Thu Jan 18 08:53:14 GMT 2007

Hello all,

Some of you may remember last week my original sample website that I
posted for the Mailing List to see. Well, the results are nothing but
good news.

I received literally loads of emails of support, suggestions, feedback
and even links to add. All were positive. And I have only just got
around to replying to them all. So I wanted to thank all those who took
the time to email me. It really did inspire me to go forth with the
project.

I had offers of domain name, hosting and site design that I took up.
Special thanks to Akash and Wayne for that (you know who you are!).

The end result is now online at http://www.whatisubuntu.com

Please take this opportunity to direct any Ubuntu 'newbies' to this URL
to give them a basic and non-threatening introduction to our Ubuntu
world.

Feel free to let me know of any feedback too. An outside view is always
appreciated.

Regards
Chris Jones