Some messenger protocols being blocked?

Pete Brown pete at geekbuilt.com.au
Tue Feb 6 03:10:48 GMT 2007

Chris
please send replies to the list as well.

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:53:21 am Chris Jones wrote:
> Funny enough Pete, I tried using Jabber protocol through GAIM and even
> that doesn't work.

i am assuming you have a registered account?
the jabber.org server occasionally goes down for maintenance (i am pretty sure
that happened recently)

if you are having problems with all your chat accounts there may be some other
problem with GAIM itself.

--
Peter Brown
Partner