What a laugh...lol...!

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:02:56 GMT 2007

Hi James, and others..

What do you think people would pay for a basic support package?
 $50, $100?

The concerns raised by 'draicone' could be easily addressed by a
suitably trained helpdesk, talking people through some basic 'howto's
on using the GUI.

Support could be offered:
- though a helpline (via VoIP this could be anywhere)
- via local user groups (where the money could be used to train trainers).

Thoughts?

I know some training packages are already available (eg.
http://www.theingots.org/)
and there is also documentation on the Ubuntu website. I also know of people in
South Australia who are capable/accredited to give 'The Ingots'.

What do people think would be the best way to progress?

Cheers,
Paul