Missing KDE panel?

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:26:37 BST 2007

On Tuesday 28 August 2007 21:05:09 Norman Ma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I logged onto my computer today to realise my KDE panel, with my taskbar
> and application icons, has gone missing. It's not really interfering with
> my work much, since I alt-tab around anyway, and I can run programs from
> command, but it is bugging me and I can't think of any way to get it back.
> Any ideas?
>
> Could it have something to do with my running Compiz Fusion?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norman Ma

Hi Noman

Apart from working out that you're likely using the kde destop (aka kubuntu),
you give us little to work with. What happened prior to your current
predicament? Mabe it's software related but we're not given any clues. Any
clues you can give us  will be helpfull. Compiz fusion? I don't know enuf to
coment on that. Was there anything else u installed b4 this prob surfaced?
Not trying to throw out current ideas, rather trying to find ount what has
happend. Maybe I can help. Maybe someone else can. Either way. The more info
ewe get, the better the chances

James