Missing KDE panel?

Norman Ma norm1991 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:59:35 BST 2007

Hello,

Sorry about that. I'm running pretty much a fresh Kubuntu installation,
except for Compiz Fusion as mentioned before, and Pidgin (downloaded from
GetDeb).

I don't think I did anything in particular that could have made my panel
disappear. I was browsing the net in Firefox, and had Pidgin and Amarok
running in the background. I minimised Firefox, then sort of clicked on the
desktop and the panel suddenly disappeared. Strange, because I've never seen
this thing happen before.

I installed GNOME by opening up a terminal, and everything works from there.

Cheers,

Norman Ma