Microsoft.Net framework

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:09:34 BST 2007

On 8/7/07, Michael Davies <michael at msdavies.net> wrote:

> Alternatively, you could go for a real copy of Windows running on top
> of VMWare.  That'll work 100%, albeit less free.

But don't forget to get in touch with the provider of the software and
notify them that you are using Linux/Ubuntu and they aren't supporting
you too well.

Not too sure what a 'trading platform' is, I assume something for
trading stocks/shares, but just like with the initial net-banking only
working on IE, by letting the providers know about the other options
(in that case Opera/Firefox), hopefully they will support more OSes.

Cheers,
Whytey