Ubuntu 7.04 on Compaq Presario 700 - Successful Upgrade

Minarwan (Min) rodinia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 04:06:08 BST 2007

I have just upgraded my Edgy Eft to Feisty Fawn last night (with our
slow internet connection the download took my old laptop approx. 8
hours).

So far so good (in the sense that I can connect to internet using
static network, email, writing using OpenOffice 2.2 and doing other
basic stuffs like drawing, etc; but I don't use printer or other more
complicated stuffs like wireless internet, etc).

It is a laptop, Compaq Presario 700 (made in year 2001 I guess), with
standard components/specifications.

Cheers,
Minarwan

--