Meetings

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Tue Apr 24 16:38:56 BST 2007

So, I forgot the meeting again tonight.

I admit, it was my fault I forgot. However, in my absence, nobody else
decided to take the reins. If in future I do forget, you all have my
phone number (see signature), or you can take chair for the meetings.

Anyway, when I finally realised I had forgotten the meeting again, I
initiated a belated meeting/discussion with those who were around about
the meeting problem, and how to fix it.

We decided that it was due mainly to the time the meetings were/are
scheduled. We decided that we will keep the new day (that has not yet
worked :P) but try at 1000UTC, rather than the 900UTC that we shifted to
for DST but never shifted back from when DST ended.

Hence, the next meeting will be Tuesday the 8th of May. I will be in
Spain at this time, with an unpredictable schedule. If I am not able to
attend, Kamping_Kaiser will take over the running of it.

In the mean time, please add agenda items to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper