Installation to Feisty Fawn alias Ubuntu 7.o4 from Edfy Eft.

Karl Bowden karlbowden at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:06:32 BST 2007

Haha. We did the upgrades over the last couple of months, slowly
getting all the machines to feisty. So I can't remember any specific
packages that caused problems.
All 5 machines though were running
main/restricted/universe/multiverse. Three machines use nvidia-glx
drivers with upgraded ok. And I can remember the P3-450 upgrading
without any problems at all.

The only problem we had was with a compy that had an old nvidia card
not supported by th latest nvidia-glx.

I certainly did not get any mention of 0B though.
Are you sure it didnt have to fetch 0B(ytes) of packages?

- Karlos