Zombie Program?

Minarwan rodinia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:32:11 BST 2007

Wow Mel, this is quick :)

Thanks for the response.

I got this Zombie when I visited/logged in to one discussion forum
running phpBB.

But when I quit Firefox, then I started it again and visited other
websites, the Zombie process didn't come up. For a reason I don't know,
that particular forum made my computer running a Zombie process.

Anyway, I found out the way how to kill them from this website:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/killing-zombie-process.html

I will give it a go tomorrow.

Cheers
Min