High Res XGL Video

Shane Handley shane.handley at gmail.com
Fri May 12 08:13:06 BST 2006

Andrew, I have an XGL desktop running. I can also record a desktop
session in full screen, which will come up a treat on a projection.

If you still have some time left, we can go over what sort of effects
you would like to see, like:

<start>
    0-10 seconds, show window wobble
    20-40 seconds, play video in transparent window
<end>

Or if you trust me, I can just play around with the effects for a while
and see how it looks :)

Regards,

Shane Handley