Send your spare Ubuntu CDs to a good home

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Tue May 9 11:39:24 BST 2006

Ni hao,

If anyone from Sydney has a bunch of Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger) CDs spare,
please consider taking them down to CeBIT at the exhibition centre so the
team can pass them out. Pia called me earlier to say that they need as many
as they can get, as soon as possible. If you have plenty of CDs but no means
or time to get them down to Darling Harbour, please email me off-list.

If you're not in Sydney, and you have a *box or more* spare, we can arrange
something with you to ship them over - please email me off-list.

Now's the perfect time to get rid of your 5.10 CDs: 6.06 is coming out in a
few weeks, and CeBIT is attracting the unwashed masses who need the love of
a fat'n'happy penguin.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--