Documentation Project

Steven Tucker steventucker at iinet.net.au
Mon May 8 18:10:30 BST 2006

Hi all,
just to let everyone know, the web page and blog for the Ubuntu-au
documentation project has been moved to docs.Ubuntu.com.au and
docs.Ubuntu.com.au/blogs. I have been given enough control over the site
for it to be just as practical as hosting it myself, and for everyone
else, more practical. A special thank you to William Grant for making it
happen.

Please at least visit the site and comment if appropriate, if you are
unable to assist.
Just letting the authors know that their work is being viewed motivates
them to continue the good work.

Thanks again,
We desperately need people to pitch in. Without people, there is no
community.

Tuxta