An Open Letter to the Ubuntu-au Members

Andrew andrew at swinndesign.com
Fri May 5 03:19:50 BST 2006

Howdy Grant,

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them greatly as I hope other
members do. I am drafting a complete reply to Jeff's post as he has
asked some very important questions, however I just wanted to query you
on something mentioned in your post.

Regarding the Community Council and 'existing team structure'. I have
not been able to find any clear guidelines that state that this in not
right to be doing, in fact what I read supports the group working out
the best way for themselves to operate. Is there a wiki page I have
missed somewhere or some other Ubuntu documentation that illustrates
this? If you can point me to it I would be much appreciated. With the
abundance of juicy Ubuntu goodness out there it can be hard to find
something when it is needed.

Cheers,

Andrew Swinn (Phlosten)