Fortnightly Meeting Time Poll

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Wed Jun 28 06:55:57 BST 2006

Greetings,

I am emailing the list as research for the agenda item listed for next
fortnight's meeting.

Currently, the meeting time is held once a fortnight on Tuesdays at
20:00 Sydney Time (19:30 Adelaide Time and 18:00 Perth Time). However,
it is obvious that many people are unable to attend meetings at this
time on Tuesdays.

I would like to take a poll of days/times at which people are able to
attend. If you wish to avoid spamming the list, I invite you to email
the days and times to me directly. I will take note of everyones
preferences and present the statistics and a possible solution to the
meeting attendees at next fortnights meeting.

With everyone's help, I hope we can arrange a more suitable meeting time
so that more people can attend and have input on the decisions made.

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper

http://www.meldraweb.com