Buying a laptop without MS

Bohdan S bohdan.s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:32:42 BST 2006

Ya i know they can b worked around but i know my mum could figure out the
ork arounds if you get my drift. it may be easy for us more
"computer-literate" people but not the average user.
on that note i will talk to my boss about laptops with no windows. i work in
the illawarra area so it might be a good idea :D

--
Bohdan
bohdan.s at gmail.com

(Peace, Love and All that Hippy Bullcrap. -The Management)