proposal for meeting on the state of #ubuntu-au

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon Jun 19 08:01:26 BST 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 13:55, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:
> Due to all this, I (as respectfully as possible) suggest holding a
> meeting sometime soon, Tuesday (tomorrow) at the usual 8pm (AEST) would
> be one possibility.

I would love to be able to make Ubuntu-AU meetings, but unfortunately I am not
available on Tuesday evenings. I will, however, try to participate on this
list and help out wherever and whenever I can.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

		Mac OS, Windows, BeOS: they're all just Xerox copies.